Curricular and co-curricular subjects like arts, crafts, cultural activities are encouraged in the school. Students are also provided opportunity to appear in competitive exams organized by Educational Initiatives, Science Olympiad Foundation, MacMillan etc. The schools also emphasizes on learning through projects, exhibitions and heritage walk. Picnics & excursions form a regular part of the school activities. Students are also encouraged to form school teams for different games. These activities ensure holistic development of students. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation pattern being followed also ensures a rewarding academic experience.
Activities in brief :-
- Poster Making Competition – Theme : Make in India
- Inter House Handwriting Competition
- Poem Recitation Competition
- School Election for the post of Captain n Vice Captain
- Elocution competition
- Rakhi/Friendship band making Competition
- Inter House Kabaddi Match for Girls and Boys
- Inter House Quiz Competition
- Annual Day Celebration
- Rang Amaizi 2016 (A Unique Wall Painting Competition), Venue – L.D.Engineering
* Students won all the three rounds
- Quiz Competition , Venue – Gandhinagar
- Dance Competition , Venue – Mount Carmel High School
- ISRO : World Space Week Celebration – Project and Quiz , Venue – ISRO
- Drawing Competition Paryavaran Mitra(NGO)
The vast open spaces around the school building with hundreds of green trees around make for a healthy life and children enjoy playing on the open grounds. They also have access to the Sports Academy wherein they get a chance to play cricket, volley ball, handball, badminton, table tennis along with training in martial arts like karate. Debates, elocutions, drawing and painting competitions are a part of the learning process.
Sheth C N English Medium School inducts students into Std.V in the month of April for which the process of admission begins in the month of January.
The students participated in the symbolic Dandi March along with 900 students of other schools and colleges and made a place for themselves in the Guinness Book of World Records. Annual visits to homes of senior citizens to cultivate in the students the habit of caring, bearing and sharing.